The project has the following activities:
- Contribute to the national conferences Climate Adaptation Days in 2021 and 2022, highlight rainwater and grey water important resources in Norway.
- Organise an international webinar on Rainwater harvesting (RWH) and stormwater management (SWM) and learn from international experience.
- Write scientific publications.
- Participate in international conferences and workshops to communicate with relevant actors and disseminate the project findings.
- Disseminate the knowledge of RWH-SWM to the education sector through collaboration with universities.
- Planning demonstration projects through collaboration with research institutes, public and industrial sectors, and private users.
- Webinar: Rainwater harvesting and Stormwater Management Research and Innovation Forum, 11.11. 2021. Announcement Registration
- Conference: Klimatilpasningsdagene 2021, 21-22.09.2021