Foundation CSDI WATERTECH established in 2015, running as a Centre for Sustainable Development and Innovation of Water Technologies. Our goal is to contribute to societal safety and better quality of life through development and dissemination of water-related technologies, including Stormwater management, Environment protection and Ecosystem services, Hydropower and Renewable energy, New material and Rehabilitation of hydraulic structures.
Our main activities are:
- Coordinate or participate in R&D projects.
- Develop and strengthen professional networking and business activities.
- Organise training courses, seminars and workshops within our focal areas.
- Establish a multidisciplinary exchange base for advanced and young professionals and university students.
- Provide advice or services for S&T collaboration and business activities in targeting countries.
The goal of CSDI will be achieved through close collaboration with universities, research institutes, public and private sectors in Europe, in particular Norway with China and other countries in the world.
CSDI will provide opportunities and give priorities to young researchers, female professionals and university students in developing their professional careers in the future.