Foundation CSDI WaterTech established in 2015, running as a Centre for Sustainable Development and Innovation of Water Technologies. Our goal is to contribute to societal safety and better quality of life through development and dissemination of water-related technologies, including Stormwater management, Environment protection and Ecosystem services, Hydropower and Renewable energy, New material and Rehabilitation of hydraulic structures.
Our main activities are:
- Develop R&D projects.
- Strengthen professional networking and business partnership.
- Enhance knowledge dissemination and exploitation.
- Organise training courses and seminars, contribute to international conferences and scientific publications within our focal areas.
- Establish CSDI a multidisciplinary exchange base for advanced and young professionals, Master and PhD students.
- Provide advice or services for S&T collaboration and business activities in targeting countries.
The goal of CSDI will be achieved through close collaboration with universities, research institutes, public and private sectors in Europe, Norway with China and other countries in the world.
CSDI will provide opportunities and set priority to young researchers, female professionals, entrepreneurs, and Master and PhD students cross countries.