- Bui M.T., Lu, J. and Nie, L. (2020). A Review of Hydrological Models Applied in the Permafrost-Dominated Arctic Region. Geosciences 2020, 10(10), 401; https://doi.org/10.3390/geosciences10100401.
- Gong Y., Zhang X., Li J., Fang X., Yin D., Xie P., Nie L. (2020). Factors affecting the ability of extensive green roofs to reduce nutrient pollutants in rainfall runoff. Science of the Total Environment 732 (2020) 139248, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139248.
- Nie, L., Jia, H.F. (2018). China’s Sponge City Construction: Ambition and challenges, VANN, NO.2. (https://vannforeningen.no/dokumentarkiv/).
- Nie, L. (2016). Enhancing urban flood resilience- a case study of police implementation. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers Journal Water Management, Vol (169). WM 2: 85-93. doi/10.1680/wama.14.00079.
- Luo, Z., Ma, J.M.; Zheng, S.L, Nan, C.Z., Nie, L. (2015). Different hydrodynamic conditions on the deposition of organic carbon in sediment of two reservoirs. Hydrobiologia. ©Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015. DOI 10.1007/S10750-015-2410-2.
- Bui M.T., Lu, J.M. and Nie L.M. (2021). Application of SWAT model to simulate streamflow variation in Målselv river basin, North of Norway. In Abstract proceedings of 6th IAHR Europe Congress (virtual), 15-18.02.2021, Warsaw, Poland, PP. 392-393.
- Bui M.T., Lu, J.M. and Nie L.M. (2021). Rainfall-runoff simulation by SWAT model in Målselv river basin, North of Norway. In Abstract proceedings of 6th IAHR Europe Congress (virtual), 15-18.02.2021, Warsaw, Poland, PP. 394-395.
- Chang T., Nie L.M., Braskerud, B.C. (2021). Hydrological Retention Performance of Extensive Green Roof in Nordic Climate. In Abstract proceedings of 6 th IAHR Europe Congress (virtual), 15-18.02.2021, Warsaw, Poland, PP. 396-397.
- Wang H., Tang Y. and Nie L.M. (2021). Real Time Rainfall Prediction and Urban Flood Simulation. In Abstract proceedings of 6th IAHR Europe Congress (virtual), 15-18.02.2021, Warsaw, Poland, PP. 398-399.
- Bui M.T., Lu L. and Nie L. (2020). Sensitive analysis of the SWAT model to spatial distribution of precipitation in prediction of streamflow in the Arctic watershed: a case study in Målselv river basin, north of Norway. 10th International Conference on Future Environment and Energy, 7-9 January 2020. Kyoto, Japan.
- Bui M.T., Lu L. and Nie L. (2020). Evaluating the effects of watershed subdivision on SWAT model performance in the Arctic watershed. 10th International Conference on Future Environment and Energy, 7-9 January 2020, Kyoto, Japan.
- Linmei Nie (2019). The Role of Green Roofs and Facades in developing Green Oslo and Adaptation to Urbanization and Climate Change Impacts (extended abstract). International Symposium on Urban Drainage Systems (UDS), Ningbo, Zhejiang Providence, China, 17-19.10.2019.
- Linmei Nie, Lin Zhang (2018). Technical solutions on water pollution control and drinking water safety (Abstract) (poster). The 11th Nordic Drinking Water Conference, 11-13.06.2018, Oslo, Norway.
- Nie, L., Chang, T., Braskerud, B.C. (2016). Modelling Green Roof Effects in Summer and Winter Conditions. Proceedings of 2016 International Low Impact Development Conference (LID2016), June 26-29, 2016 in Beijing, China.
- Nie, L., Ma, J.M., Zheng, S.L., Chang, T. (2015). Integrated Urban Stormwater Management in Norway- Transition from a traditional underground drainage system towards a sustainable system on surface. In H. Liu Chief Editor Int. Urban Stormwater Management and Landscape Hydrology Research: A Multidimensional Interpretation towards strategies, pp. 223-235, Tsinghua University Publish House, Beijing. ISBN 978-7-302-41838-2.
Nie, L., Jia, H. Zhang, K. and Fu, G. (2020). Assessment standard for sponge city construction effect. IWAP publication. ISBN13: 9781789060546; eISBN: eISBN: 9781789060553. https://doi.org/10.2166/9781789060553.
1) The Role of Green Roofs and Facades in developing Green Oslo and Adaptation to Urbanization and Climate Change Impacts. International Symposium on Urban Drainage Systems, Ningbo, Zhejiang Providence, China, 17-19.10.2019 (SUD 2019).
2) Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control. The 9th Cross-Strait Symposium on Constructed Wetland and Academician Expert Forum, 26-31.12.2018, Shenzhen-Hongkong-Macao, China.
3) EU Water Framework Directive and Grey-Green Solutions for Water Management in Norway. High-level Summit forum, 24-26. October 2018, Hangzhou, China.
4) Sponge City in China and a strong vision for the future, Klimadagene 2018 (2018 Climate days), 12-13.09.2018, Stavanger, Norway.
5) Sustainable Urban Stormwater Management in Europe and Recommendation to China’s Sponge City Construction. Forum on Sewage Control Technology and Sponge City Construction. 10-12. 10.2017. Yiwu, China.
- Linmei Nie. Flooding Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems, Dr.ing.-thesis 2004.
- Pingju Li. An Experimental Investigation of Velocity Distribution and Head Loss of Oscillatory Flow in a Rectangular Duct with Sand Roughness. PhD-thesis 2004.