COVID 19We can contribute to reduce the coronavirus consequences:
- – Data mining, management and analysis
- – Risk identification, assessment and mitigation in water-related sectors
- – Identification, modelling and measuring point- and non-point pollution discharge to urban drainage systems.
- – How green infrastructure solutions are important for our health and environment during the virus crisis period.
Update news and measures in Norway
Important news and measures
- 30.03.2020 NHO guide for enterprises for support from authorities
- 27.03.2020 More crisis aid
- 27.03.2020 Economic Aid
- 27.03.2020 International corona study in Oslo
- 24.03.2020 The corona measures are extended after Easter
- 23.03.2020 Softens up the building loan regulations
- 20.03.2020 New corona measures for Norwegian economy
- 19.03.2020 Unemployment and compensation
- 17.03.2020 Norwegian Prime minister speaking to the Nation
- 15.03.2020 The King’s speech to his people
- 12.03.2020 The most extremist measures introduced in the peacetime in Norway
- 10.03.2020 The government announces immediate measures
- 26.02.2020 First Norwegian infected by coronavirus.
- 5-7 August, 2021 2021 International Workshop on Sustainable Urban Drainage
2021 International Workshop on Sustainable Urban Drainage has been successfully proceeded with combined physical and virtual participations. More than 30 invited keynote speeches during two days and a half-day student presentation. The workshop received 39 well prepared abstracts.
This is a great success event during the global pandemics.
- Workshop presentation by OsloMet (Photo by Linmei Nie)
- View on workshop presentation (by Linmei Nie)
- 15-18.02.2021 6 th IAHR Europe Congress.
- 11-12-2020 The H2020 project Waste2Fresh kick-off meeting virtually launched on 11 December 2020.
- 01.10.2020 Call for papers, Integrated assessment and adaptation to climate change impacts in cold regions, special issue, Journal of Water & Climate change (JWCC), IWA publishing. 31.03.2021
- 22-24.09.2020 European Research and Innovation Days 2020
- 27.08.2020 Seminar on Rainwater for Drinking at WaterWeek, IWA specialist group Rainwater Harvesting and management.
- 27.08.2020 Horizon 2020 Green Deal, 27. august 2020 10.00 – 14.00, CET.
- 26.08.2020 EURAXESS webinar: H2020-MSCA-IF-2020.
- 06-11.09.2020 International conference on Urban Drainage (ICUD 2020) in Melbourne, Australia.
- 30.06-02.07.20 6th IAHR Europe Congress, Warsaw, Poland.
- 18-23.10.2020 IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 28.10.2020 Årskonferanse for Regionale forskningsfond 2020.
- 12-13.12.2019 EU Water Innovation Conference 2019 (EU-WIC), Zaragoza, Spain.
- 17-20.10.2019 SUD 2019, 2019可持续城市排水国际研讨会, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China.
- 02.10.2019 ENRICH Annual Funding Forum 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
- 05.09.2019 Meeting Chinese delegation from Shandong
- 13.06-2019 Green-Tech R&D commercialization (English) (Norsk)
- 13.06.2019 Green roof forum
- 26-30.12.2018 9th Cross-Strait Workshop on Constructed Wetland, Shengzhen, Hong Kong and Macao, China.
- 31.10.2018 Harald Boes’ fond, Oslo, Norway.
- 24-26.10. 2018 CAE International summit forum, Hangzhou, China.
- 13-21.09.2018 Innovation trip to China. Beijing-Shijiazhuang-Chengdu, China.
- 12-13.09.2018 Klimatilpasningsdagene 2018, Stavanger, Norway.
- 21.08.2018 Meeting Nanning Municipal delegation, Oslo-Bærum, Norway
- 08-10.09.2018 Sponge City International Conference, 8-10.09.2018, Xian, China.
- 09.04.2018 Sino-Norwegian workshop on water pollution control and rehabilitation of urban ecosystems in China and Norway